Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Why the argument?

Why the argument?
by Suchitra Samanta (Roanoke Times)
Finally, as a Hindu, my 5,000-year-old religion subscribes to several versions of “genesis.” I see no need to “prove” these. Nor do I buy into the Genesis of the Bible as “history.” I don’t need to. I simply respect the true meaning of what Hinduism, or Christianity (or any other belief system) has to offer, by way of giving life meaning. As a social scientist, I will continue to emphasize for my students at Virginia Tech the science behind the theory of evolution.

You gotta love that name, and attitude.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

buy super tadarise online is a combination of two medicines : Tadalafil and Dapoxetine, which treat premature ejaculation. Tadalafil is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor which works by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation and enables its erection following sexual stimulation. Take it at least 30 minutes, but no more than 4 hours, before sexual activity.